What it is like to work at an online school
From anywhere in the world
- Stable transparent payment. We welcome long-term partnership and are ready to invest into our team’s professional growth.
- Teacher’s income depends on the workload, types of courses taught and KPI.
- We care for every employee. Teachers are mentored by a dedicated ADoS who guides them through their teaching career.
- All the necessary information and instructions are available through the personal account. Technical support is also provided.
Reviews of our employees
Online teaching of foreign languages is a tremendously popular and effective trend nowadays. It has proved to be convenient for both, teachers and students. I had some previous experience teaching individual students online, but I gained quite a lot from my LE lessons.
This spring I had an experience of teaching groups online in London Express. From the very beginning I had lessons according to my usual schedule but I also was able to make some changes in my typical timetable to adjust work process to my needs or needs of my students. Being worried about the process of online education at first, very soon I started feel quite confident and noticed lots of benefits of teaching online with LE.
Hi to everyone! I've been working for LE for 3 years. My thoughts on working in the company are listed as follows:
1) first and foremost is the workload. It's entirely up to the teacher. What I mean is that a teacher even a newcomer has a chance to take as many working hours as he/she could cope with. Another thing that's worth mentioning is that regardless of the number of working hours, the workload is flexible enough to sort out things outside the school.
2) providing an opportunity to work from home is definitely no mean feat for LE. Especially now, at the bleeding edge of technologies this option is of great importance.
What comes to your mind when you hear "online teaching"? I was anxious and didn't have any idea what it is like. The fact of teaching online scared a bit. But thanks to company's work and materials that teachers are provided with the transition to e-learning is smooth and enjoyable.
Ever since I started teaching online, it has become a time-saving activity. There is no need to spend another morning getting prepared for a long working day in an office. I don't have to kill time on the road or carry a bunch of papers around. Everything is at hand now – all I need is my laptop and Internet access.
What I like about teaching on-line with London Express is the flexibility of the schedule, i.e. I have more spare time because even when I have a short break I can make the most of it being at home. Also I don’t spend time on getting to work and back home. So one more advantage of teaching on-line is being independent from workplace – I can teach from any comfortable place with access to the Internet.